Children of Divorce Course
The CHILDREN OF DIVORCE® Education Program is approved by Superior courts that have court mandated education requirements for divorcing parents. The CHILDREN OF DIVORCE® Education Program increases parents’ awareness of their children’s reactions to divorce, and provides guidelines for a positive parenting plan to reduce the impact of divorce on the family.
The Children of Divorce Seminar is a court ordered educational program for parties involved in divorce, separate maintenance, paternity, change of custody, visitation, legitimization, and other domestic relations matters involving children. The four-hour educational seminar was designed by licensed counselors and therapists. The seminar is offered by All Counties DUI + Ankle Monitoring & Services - Children of Divorce, Inc.
Topics of Discussion 2019CLASS SCHEDULE
• The developmental stages of childhood
• The needs of children at different ages
• Age appropriate expectations of children
• Stress indicators in children
• Divorce as a growth stage
• The grief process
• Reducing stress through a "good divorce"
• Changing parental and marital roles
• Financial obligations of child rearing
• Conflict management / dispute resolution
• Class time is 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
• The fee for each participant is $35.00. Pre-registration is required. Please come by or contact us at 706-935-4384 for registration. We accept cash or credit card
• You may register at 6729 Hwy 41 Ringgold GA 30736
• Please arrive 15 minutes early . Credit will not be given for late arrivals.
• Please do not bring your children to class. Child care is not provided.
• Participants will receive individual Certificates of Completion after attending the program.